Saturday, January 19, 2008

Post #2

That's right, I'm back- The race is still on. I've been posting on a popular web forum, http://www.ten-tenths.com/, telling them about our idea to go to Le Mans in 2 years and asking for advice. So far, the general concensus is that it's better to camp at the track instead of commuting there each day. No problems, we'll just have to take a couple of tents with us over there. And- they say the best thing to do is stay in Europe for a week or two after or before the event, which I think is a brilliant idea. But what do we do for the extra couple of weeks? A pair of teenagers aren't interested in historic stuff like castles and Stonehenge and all that!

But apparently, the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Britain is usually on very soon after Le Mans- It's something I've always wanted to go to, so to be there would be fantastic.

Another expense to the budget I guess...

No comments: